- The Norse way of speaking, no one really knew what the Vikings sounded liked, they were Norsemen. The accent is really a combination of a Scandinavian accent, maybe with a Swedish accent and an old way of speaking.
- I started my own martial arts school at 16. And by the time I was 21, I had three different schools.
- I’m a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and 2nd degree in karate, and I’m a licensed bodyguard.
- When I was growing up, there were times I had to compete against boys in tae kwon do, and I’d show them right away that I wasn’t someone to mess with.
- I started training in martial arts when I was 7 years old. I got my first black belt at 13.
- I grew up in a martial arts gym surrounded by men and boys, and I pretty much call myself a tomboy.
- My first car was a Chevy Cavalier. My dad somehow convinced me that it was a hot sports car because it was red.
- I grew up being a bit of a tomboy, a big-time tomboy.
- I was told this is a male-dominated network and the male demographic is stronger than female. This is a show about Vikings and you are just the wife. I remember thinking that was not the way I was going to play it.